Nowadays when everyone is finding it difficult to have a decent job it is even more difficult to find a job in the interest you have. This can be due to the lack of exposure or opportunity. One of the reasons for not finding a job can be due to a lot of competition among job seekers. Job consultancy in Delhi helps candidates to grab the right opportunities with the right skillset.
Who are Job Consultants?
They are experts who play an intermediary role between the company and those who are searching for jobs. They are the one who finds, shortlists, and recommends the candidates to the employer. They are those who advise the organization in the areas where they are lacking like strategy, management, etc. They help job seekers to find an appropriate job for them. They work for all kinds of industries. Also serves every scale industry whether it’s small, medium, or large. Job seekers get in contact with them through various mediums like emails, calls, messages, etc. They can provide the best solution for any problem related to Human resources. They are good at communication, they have a business or commercial awareness with statistical or numerical analysis.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Job Consultants towards Employer
- To understand the requirements and the needs of the employer.
- Have a thorough background check about the job seekers, who they are recommending to the company.
- To have an update about the competitor or market situation of the employer.
- To have a proper plan and schedule about hiring the people.
- To have a credible candidate, they often have to search the candidates through various sources.
- To write in detail about the needs and requirements of each position.
- Source or screen the candidate’s profiles from different job portals and share the short-listed candidates and their details with the employer.
- To have strategies to create a long-term relationship with clients.
- Remain loyal and faithful towards the company, by not disclosing its confidential details or information to any other person.
What role does the Job consultant play towards the job seekers?
- To have a check about the company as it should be authentic and reliable.
- To write precisely the demands of the recruiters, which makes it easy for the seeker to know whether he/she has qualifications for this job or not.
- To have a remarkable understanding of the recruitment process.
- They have training sessions with the recruitments in which they train the people so that they can further excel in the fields they want to.
- To mention the requirement of the company like the salary expected with no. of hours, location, job role, etc. required for the job.
- To understand the problems during the process and finding possible solutions for them.
Difficulties faced by them
This job can be very tiring, hectic, and stressful sometimes. They need to have a clear description of the salary package, terms, and conditions, training programs, shortlisting the candidates, etc. They have to keep a cordial relationship between the employer and the candidate is quite tough sometimes. They need to fill the vacancies or fulfill their goal of recruitment at any cost. They need to handle a variety of people which can be stressful.
To sum up, placement agencies in Delhi have reduced the gap between the companies and career applicants. They do this by recruiting candidates from the grassroots level based on their qualifications.